Program for computing seismic hazard

Entry of new attenuation law: Idini et al., 2017

Entry of new attenuation law: Idini et al., 2017

• Last Post 03 April 2020
Marisella Ortega posted this 29 December 2019

Dear,

I am writing to you because in our project to estimate the seismic hazard for the Los Rios Region in Chile we would like to test a new Chilean earthquake attenuation law from Idini et al. I would like to know if there is a possibility for you to enter this new law into R-CRISIS and test it directly there. If not, could you help me create the attenuation table that is entered into R-CRISIS with this new law?  Attached is the paper that was published in Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering - May 2017. 

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

I am very attentive to your answer,

Greetings and thank you!

Marisella.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Juan Pablo Diaz
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Content_Manager posted this 09 January 2020

Dear Marisella,

I will request the addition of Idini et al. (2017) model to the next version of R-CRISIS. Since the functional form of the GMPE uses extra variables, besides of magnitude and distance, building an attenuation table could be a little cumbersome.

Stay tuned to the next version of R-CRISIS.

Thank you for your preference and interest in R-CRISIS.

Best regards,

• Liked by
  • Juan Pablo Diaz
Juan Pablo Diaz posted this 03 April 2020

Dear community:

I am an engineering student and my thesis deals with seismic hazard in Chile. I must start working with the GMPM of Idini et. al 2017 and I would like to know if any of you have the functional Iidini model implemented in Matlab or Python. Your help would be of great help to me. 

I am very attentive to your answer,

Thank you,

Juan Pablo Díaz

Close